Bauer & Black (Firm)
- Existence: circa 1890-1928
Bauer & Black was a surgical supply company founded in CHicago in the 1890s by Louis Bauer, Alexander Bauer, Gustav T. Bauer, and Stephen H. Black. They operated stores in CHicago and New york CIty. In 1928, Bauer & Black was bought by The Kendall Company. The Bauer & Black name is still used on some Kendall COmpany products.