Crawford & Robinson, Druggists (Dayton, Tenn.)
- Existence: 1909-1912
In 1898, Frank Earle Robinson purchased part of James Crawford's interest in the pharmaceutical business he and his brother John operated in central Dayton. Robinson soon realized that he would require considerable additional training in order to operate the store successfully and alternated practical training with James Crawford with formal education at Cumberland University in Lebanon, Tennessee. When he graduated in 1905, he bought the remainder of James Crawford's interest. In 1909, Robinson and John Crawford reopened the store as Crawford and Robinson, the "Hustling Druggists." F. E. Robinson bought John Crawford's share of Crawford and Robinson in 1912, and the store became F. E. Robinson Company.