Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 19
This collection contains University of Chattanooga yearbooks and a scrapbooks documenting Brashear's life as an undergraduate student from 1919 to 1923.
This collection includes black-and-white photographs of Viola Burdick Campbell and Kate Burdick Hilton, photocopies of images of campus, and a photocopy of the 1919 University of Chattanooga commencement program.
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This collection contains playbills, newspaper clippings, original manuscripts of plays, and photographs regarding the University Players of the University of Chattanooga (UC) and the Little Theater in Chattanooga Tennessee in the 1930s.
This collection includes research materials related to institutional history, especially the UC/UT merger. Materials date primarily from the 1960s and 1970s. Papers and newspaper clippings collected by Dr. James Livingood during his tenure as professor and dean at the University of Chattanooga/UTC.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
This collection includes personal papers, journals, photographs, music, music programs, recordings, and related documents from Isa McIlwraith and Arthur Plettner, professors of music at the University of Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Material covers the date range of 1924 to 1989.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 12
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 7
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- College presidents 3
- College trustees 3
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Higher education and state 1
- Law schools 1
- Mathematics -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- History and criticism -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Political science -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government 1
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Theater, Municipal -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 5
- Chattanooga City College 2
- Grant University 2
- University of Chattanooga. Board of Trustees 2
- Brashear, Mildred (1901-1990) 1
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Campbell, Viola Burdick 1
- Chattanooga University 1
- Cornelius, Orrelle Fidlar 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Hixson, Fred W. (1874-) 1
- Livingood, James Weston 1
- Lockmiller, David A. (David Alexander, 1906-2005) 1
- Longwith, John 1
- McIlwraith, Isa 1
- Perry, Ruth Clark 1
- Plettner, Arthur 1
- Prescott, Frank Williams, 1896- 1
- Zion College 1 ∧ less