Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Cavalier Corporation histories, balance sheets, and facsimiles of catalogs
This collection contains balance sheets, a corporate history, and facsimiles of product catalogs dating from 1957 to 1965. The facsimiles of product cataloges features Coca-Cola vending machines, coolers, and replacement parts produced by the Cavalier Corporation from 1957 to 1965.
Douglas Chamberlain papers
Chattanooga Implement and Manufacturing Company shoe last and other material
This collection contains a railroad lamp, a cast iron cobbler's last, and a last stand from Chattanooga Implement and Manufacturing Company, circa 1900 to 1970.
Joseph Johnston papers
This collection contains correspondence, records, legal documents, and catalogs regarding his store in Madisonville, Tennessee ranging from 1830 to 1890. There is a limited amount of correspondence. There are many promotional items from wholesalers, such as catalogs and advertisements, a number of legal items and warrants, and ledgers and record books.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 3
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- Business enterprises -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Roane County 1
- Cavalier Corporation (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chamberlain Construction Company 1
- Chamberlain, Douglas, 1907-1999 1
- Chamberlain, H. S. (Hiram Sanborn, 1835-1916) 1
- Johnston, Joseph (-1874) 1