Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
This collection of business records contains ledgers and correspondence regarding local industry in Chattanooga, Tennessee from from 1875 to 1970. Thhis collection includes a photographs album containing images and descriptions of equipment and machinery used by the Chattanooga Gas Company in in 1919.
This series contains records pertaining to the Industrial Research Institute, from 1945 to 1965.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 1
- Buildings -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Research, Industrial 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1
- Brown, Jeffrey L. 1
- Chattanooga Gas Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Dupree, Arthur L., 1908-1978 1
- Stokes, Will, 1866-1922 1