Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This series contains records of the Black Student Alliance as well as records of the Black History Month Planning Committee, a group that formed every year to assist with programming events for Black History Month celebrations at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most materials in this series date from 1970 to the early 1990s.
This series contains biography files on individuals associated with the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga or its predecessor institutions from approximately 1886 to 2000. Alphabetically arranged by surname, many of the file subjects are administrators, faculty, and staff of the University. The content of these files range from newspaper clippings (often obituaries), programs, publications, and in some cases correspondence.
This series contains event programs, invitations, and promotional materials for both recurring and special events at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga from approximately 1969 to 2021.
This series contains newspaper clippings pertaining to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga from approximately 1886 to 2000.
- College presidents 2
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 2
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College environment 1
- College sports 1
- College students, Black 1
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 3
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Alpha Society 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Black Student Alliance 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Office of Academic Affairs 1