Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This series contains the papers of William H. Masterson, president of University of Chattanooga and chancellor of University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Arranged in office files, loosely alphabetical by subject or person of interest, the materials in this collection include memorandums, correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, and other records pertaining to the administration of the university from 1966 to 1973.
This series contains a program from Archie M. Palmer's induction ceremony at the University of Chattanooga, and a two pieces of correspondence addressed to Palmer.
This series contains biography files on individuals associated with the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga or its predecessor institutions from approximately 1886 to 2000. Alphabetically arranged by surname, many of the file subjects are administrators, faculty, and staff of the University. The content of these files range from newspaper clippings (often obituaries), programs, publications, and in some cases correspondence.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga portrait photographs series consists of 26 alphabetical files, each containing portrait photographs of individuals affiliated with the University, sorted by surname. The materials in this series date from approximately 1886 to 1990. In each file there are some portraits which are not labeled and the identity of the subject is unknown. The vast majority of photographs in this series are black and white.
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 5
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 2
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College trustees 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 1 ∧ less
- University of Chattanooga 3
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1