Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This series contains the papers of William H. Masterson, president of University of Chattanooga and chancellor of University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Arranged in office files, loosely alphabetical by subject or person of interest, the materials in this collection include memorandums, correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, and other records pertaining to the administration of the university from 1966 to 1973.
This series contains a program from Archie M. Palmer's induction ceremony at the University of Chattanooga, and a two pieces of correspondence addressed to Palmer.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga portrait photographs series consists of 26 alphabetical files, each containing portrait photographs of individuals affiliated with the University, sorted by surname. The materials in this series date from approximately 1886 to 1990. In each file there are some portraits which are not labeled and the identity of the subject is unknown. The vast majority of photographs in this series are black and white.
University of Tennessee System, University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College merger records
This series contains legal documents, charters, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and other records relating to the merger of the University of Tennessee System, the University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College, dating from 1968 to 1976.
- College presidents 5
- College trustees 2
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Higher education and state 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- University of Chattanooga 4
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1
- University of Chattanooga. Board of Trustees 1