Showing Collections: 11 - 20 of 20
This collection contains two silver spoons manufactured by Niagara Silver Plate Company and the Oneida Community, circa 1915 to 1935.
This collection contains six silver forks made by Oneida, ltd., circa 1935 to 1960.
This collection contains a reproduction of the Confederate battle flag, circa 1900 to 1990.
This accession contains a small silver wine cup marked Al Giardino Degli Aranci (To the Garden of Oranges) from an unknown date.
This accession contains a gold medallion manufactured by Star Box and Printing Company in Chattanooga, Tennessee depicting an angel holding palm fronds, circa 1911 to 1947.
This collection contains a sterling silver hole punch, circa 1890 to 1920.
This collection contains two silver tea spoons from an unknown maker with an RG mark, circa 1910-1920.
This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
This collection contains a silver salt shaker.
- Language: No linguistic content; Not applicable X
- Collection Area
- Chattanooga History Collections 19
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 1
- Cameras 2
- Kodak camera 2
- Salt shakers 2
- Silver sugar bowls 2
- Teaspoons (Flatware) 2
- Advertising -- Banks and banking 1
- Babies 1
- Boots -- Military 1
- Brownie camera 1
- Candlesticks 1
- Coin banks 1
- College presidents 1
- Flags -- Confederate States of America 1
- Forks 1
- Marking devices 1
- Medallions (Decorative Arts) 1
- Tableware 1
- Teapots 1
- Twill 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1
- Wine cups 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- Eastman Kodak Company 2
- Oneida, ltd. 2
- Andrews, Polly (1793-1866) 1
- Ansco Company 1
- Chattanooga University 1
- F.B. Rogers Silver Company 1
- G.H. French & Co. 1
- Grant University 1
- Hamilton National Bank of Chattanooga 1
- Homan Manufacturing Co. 1
- International Silver Company 1
- Niagara Silver Plate Company 1
- Star Box & Printing Company (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- University of Chattanooga 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 1
- Weidlich Brothers Manufacturing Company 1 ∧ less