Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This series contains correspondence, financial records, and other materials pertaining to the administration of Zion College and Chattanooga City College from the 1950s to circa 2000. The bulk of the materials in this series date from the 1960s.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
University of Tennessee System, University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College merger records
This series contains legal documents, charters, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and other records relating to the merger of the University of Tennessee System, the University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College, dating from 1968 to 1976.
- Names: Chattanooga City College X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 2
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 2
- African American universities and colleges 1
- College students, Black 1
- College trustees 1
- Higher education and state 1