Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 2
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 1
- College presidents 1
- Law schools 1
- English 2
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Chattanooga University 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Longwith, John 1
- Zion College 1 ∧ less