Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes research materials related to institutional history, especially the UC/UT merger. Materials date primarily from the 1960s and 1970s. Papers and newspaper clippings collected by Dr. James Livingood during his tenure as professor and dean at the University of Chattanooga/UTC.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
The collection includes letters and certificates of congratulations on inauguration as University of Chattanooga President. Also included are notes from speeches given by Masterson for various university and community events as well as some university-related correspondence. Notecards of research material for his book, William Blount, are also included. Materials in the collection range from 1966 to 1979.
This collection includes personal papers, journals, photographs, music, music programs, recordings, and related documents from Isa McIlwraith and Arthur Plettner, professors of music at the University of Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Material covers the date range of 1924 to 1989.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 3
- Music -- History and criticism -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Theater -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Grant University 1
- Livingood, James Weston 1
- Longwith, John 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1