Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 18
This collection contains University of Chattanooga yearbooks and a scrapbooks documenting Brashear's life as an undergraduate student from 1919 to 1923.
This collection includes black-and-white photographs of Viola Burdick Campbell and Kate Burdick Hilton, photocopies of images of campus, and a photocopy of the 1919 University of Chattanooga commencement program.
This collection contains playbills, newspaper clippings, original manuscripts of plays, and photographs regarding the University Players of the University of Chattanooga (UC) and the Little Theater in Chattanooga Tennessee in the 1930s.
This collection includes sheet music and scores from operas, musicals, and Lindsey's original compositions dating from 1924 to 1968.
This collection includes research materials related to institutional history, especially the UC/UT merger. Materials date primarily from the 1960s and 1970s. Papers and newspaper clippings collected by Dr. James Livingood during his tenure as professor and dean at the University of Chattanooga/UTC.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
The collection includes letters and certificates of congratulations on inauguration as University of Chattanooga President. Also included are notes from speeches given by Masterson for various university and community events as well as some university-related correspondence. Notecards of research material for his book, William Blount, are also included. Materials in the collection range from 1966 to 1979.
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 12
- Theater -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 3
- Theater, Municipal -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Mathematics -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- History and criticism -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Opera 1
- Political science -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Popular music and art music 1
- Students' songs 1
- Tennessee -- Politics and government 1
- Theater -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- United States -- Politics and government 1 ∧ less
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 5
- Brashear, Mildred (1901-1990) 1
- Campbell, Viola Burdick 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Cornelius, Orrelle Fidlar 1
- Govan, Gilbert E. (Gilbert Eaton), 1892-1978 1
- Grant University 1
- Hixson, Fred W. (1874-) 1
- Lindsey, Edwin Samuel (1897-1989) 1
- Livingood, James Weston 1
- Lockmiller, David A. (David Alexander, 1906-2005) 1
- Longwith, John 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1
- McIlwraith, Isa 1
- Newcomb, Charles (1882-1956) 1
- Perry, Ruth Clark 1
- Plettner, Arthur 1
- Prescott, Frank Williams, 1896- 1
- Ward, Dorothy Hackett, 1906-2001 1
- Zion College 1 ∧ less