Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, genealogical research, photographs and drawings, newspaper clippings, drafts and other documents pertaining to published and unpublished materials created by several generations of Andrews family members, or about the Andrews family and extended family, all of whom lived primarily in Washington, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee. The majority of the materials were created between 1830 and 1930. Notable persons within the collection are Judge Garnett...
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence and military records regarding Brigadier General Wilder's service in the Union Army during the American Civil War from 1861 to 1865 as well as personal correspondence and papers dating from 1865 to 1937.
- Andrews, Eliza Frances (1840-1931) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1798-1873) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1837-1903) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1870-1946) 1
- Chickamauga and Chattanooga National Military Park (Ga. and Tenn.) 1
- Hay, Elzey (1840-1931) 1
- Roane Iron Company 1
- United States. Army of the Cumberland 1
- United States. Army. Corps, 14th 1
- United States. Army. Indiana Infantry Regiment, 17th (1861-1865) 1
- United States. Army. Wilder's Brigade 1
- Wilder, John Thomas (1830-1917) 1
- Wilder, Martha (Martha Jane Stewart, 1837-1892) 1 ∧ less