Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents This collection contains correspondence, genealogical research, photographs and drawings, newspaper clippings, drafts and other documents pertaining to published and unpublished materials created by several generations of Andrews family members, or about the Andrews family and extended family, all of whom lived primarily in Washington, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee. The majority of the materials were created between 1830 and 1930. Notable persons within the collection are Judge Garnett...
Scope and Contents This collection contains oral histories regarding food habits and customs in Chattanooga, Tennessee conducted in 2020.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection encompass three generations of Southern families. Centered on Gaston and Marion Haskell Raoul, and later William and Louisa “Kit” Cheves Popham Raoul, the collection also features many other members of the Raoul, Haskell and Popham families. Family correspondence covers more that 100 years, beginning in 1889 with letters to and from the Haskell family and in 1901 with letters by the Raoul family, the correspondences feature world events such as wars and elections down to daily...
Dates: circa 1885-1997
- Food habits -- United States 1
- Reconstruction (U.S. history, 1865-1877) 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- History -- Personal narratives 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- Andrews, Eliza Frances (1840-1931) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1798-1873) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1837-1903) 1
- Andrews, Garnett (1870-1946) 1
- Cavalier Corporation (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1