Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This series contains founding legal documents, administrative and financial records, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to both the Chattanooga and Athens campuses of Grant University from 1889 to 1907.
This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- College presidents 1
- Law schools 1
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- History 1
- English 2
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- University of Chattanooga 2
- Chattanooga University 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 1
- Spence, John F., 1828-1912 1