Showing Collections: 21 - 30 of 31
This series contains biography files on individuals associated with the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga or its predecessor institutions from approximately 1886 to 2000. Alphabetically arranged by surname, many of the file subjects are administrators, faculty, and staff of the University. The content of these files range from newspaper clippings (often obituaries), programs, publications, and in some cases correspondence.
This series contains photographic prints depicting the builidings and grounds of the University of Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga from approximately 1886 to the 1990s. Most of the photographic prints in this series are black-and-white, but some are in color. As a whole, it documents the changes that have taken place on campus over time, as well as the growth and development of the physical plant.
This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
This series contains event programs, invitations, and promotional materials for both recurring and special events at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga from approximately 1969 to 2021.
This series contains newspaper clippings pertaining to the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga from approximately 1886 to 2000.
This series contains audio interviews with members of the university campus community. The interviewees discuss their perspectives on university history, the evolution of campus culture, and the growth of the physical plant over time, among other topics.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga portrait photographs series consists of 26 alphabetical files, each containing portrait photographs of individuals affiliated with the University, sorted by surname. The materials in this series date from approximately 1886 to 1990. In each file there are some portraits which are not labeled and the identity of the subject is unknown. The vast majority of photographs in this series are black and white.
This series contains yearbooks, membership records, meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, memorandums, and other materials created by the Women's Club from 1947 to 1989.
- College presidents 12
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 10
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 7
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 5
- College trustees 4
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 3
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- History 3
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 3
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 3
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 2
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College environment 1
- College sports 1
- College students, Black 1
- Higher education and state 1
- Industries -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Law schools 1
- Medical colleges 1
- Medical education -- United States 1
- Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Research, Industrial 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- English 30
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- University of Chattanooga 8
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 7
- Chattanooga University 3
- Grant University 3
- University of Chattanooga. Board of Trustees 3
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 2
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Chattanooga Medical College 1
- Drinnon, James E. 1
- Evans, Charles Rountree (1863-1920) 1
- Lewis, Edward S., 1855-1934 1
- Lockmiller, David A. (David Alexander, 1906-2005) 1
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1
- Obear, Frederick W. 1
- Spence, John F., 1828-1912 1
- Stacy, Bill W. 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Alpha Society 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Black Student Alliance 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Office of Academic Affairs 1 ∧ less