Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection contains a bulletin titled The Courier from First Methodist Episcopal Church of Chattanooga, Tennessee from 1931 November 1.
This collection contains a registration card to take classes regarding teaching Sunday school at the First Methodist Episcopal Church in Chattanooga, circa 1900 to 1940.
This series contains founding legal documents, administrative and financial records, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to both the Chattanooga and Athens campuses of Grant University from 1889 to 1907.
This series contains a grade book, faculty meeting minutes, a faculty roster for the School fo Theology dating from 1890 to 1910. It also contains speech notes on the history of the School of Theology titled "The School of Theology in Grant University and The University of Chattanooga" by Roy L. Howard, presented at the meeting of the Southeastern Jurisdiction Historical Society at Tennessee Wesleyan College, 2008 July 9.