Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
This collection consists of photographs and numerous newspaper clippings and articles about the Cadek Conservatory, performances by and at the Conservatory, Cadek family members, and faculty at the conservatory, particularly J. Oscar Miller. There are also programs from performances by ensembles within the Conservatory as well as the Chattanooga Music Club. Items from the collection date from the late 1920s to the early 1980s.
This collection contains programs, printed ephemera, photographs, newspaper clippings, and scrapbooks regarding the Chattanooga Civic Chorus and Cadek Choral Society located in Chattanooga, Tennessee from 1930 to 1955.
This collection includes sheet music and scores from operas, musicals, and Lindsey's original compositions dating from 1924 to 1968.
This collection includes personal papers, journals, photographs, music, music programs, recordings, and related documents from Isa McIlwraith and Arthur Plettner, professors of music at the University of Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Material covers the date range of 1924 to 1989.
This collection contains sheet music, mostly for piano and voice, for classical compositions as well as the popular songs from the 20th century.
- Subject: Music X
- Music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 3
- Community music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Popular music and art music 2
- Choirs (Music) -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- United States -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music 1
- Music -- History and criticism -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- United States 1
- Newspaper publishing -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Opera 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- History 1 ∧ less
- Miller, J. Oscar 2
- University of Chattanooga 2
- Cadek Conservatory of Music 1
- Cadek, Harold J. (-1973) 1
- Cadek, Joseph Ottokar (1868-1927) 1