Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
This collection contains interviews with student organizers and survivors of gun violence regarding the March For Our Lives movement in Chattanooga, Tennessee in 2018.
This collection contains interviews regarding Latinx experiences in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded in 2019.
This collection contains interviews regarding the history of women in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded from 2016 to 2019. The interviews document a wide breadth of local history ranging from race relations and education to women in the workforce and family life.
This collection contains legal documents, briefs, court transcripts, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and plans created by the Board of Education in Chattanooga, Tennessee as well as the 25-year public school desegregation court case, Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga. The contents of the collection range from 1953 to 1986.
- Subject: Social justice -- United States X
- Women -- History -- Personal narratives 2
- Black power -- United States 1
- Black power -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Crumsey v. Justice Knights of the Ku Klux Klan 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Family violence 1
- Gun control -- United States 1
- Hate crimes -- United States 1
- Hispanic American men 1
- Hispanic American women -- History -- Personal narratives 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Trials (Hate crimes) 1 ∧ less
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Public Schools (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Students Leading Change (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.). Board of Education 1
- Hamilton County/Chattanooga Public Schools (Hamilton County, Tenn.) 1