Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
This collection includes research materials related to institutional history, especially the UC/UT merger. Materials date primarily from the 1960s and 1970s. Papers and newspaper clippings collected by Dr. James Livingood during his tenure as professor and dean at the University of Chattanooga/UTC.
This collection contains research files and a draft of Longwith's book, Light Upon a Hill: The University at Chattanooga, 1886-1996 published in 2000.
This collection includes personal papers, journals, photographs, music, music programs, recordings, and related documents from Isa McIlwraith and Arthur Plettner, professors of music at the University of Chattanooga and the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Material covers the date range of 1924 to 1989.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga portrait photographs series consists of 26 alphabetical files, each containing portrait photographs of individuals affiliated with the University, sorted by surname. The materials in this series date from approximately 1886 to 1990. In each file there are some portraits which are not labeled and the identity of the subject is unknown. The vast majority of photographs in this series are black and white.
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 3
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 2
- College presidents 1
- Music -- History and criticism -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Instruction and study -- Outlines, syllabi, etc 1
- Music -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1