Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
This series contains index cards listing matriculates and graduates of the Law School, a course catalog, articles of agreement with Grant University, newspaper clippings, and a faculty roster dating from 1898 to 1910.
This series contains a program from Archie M. Palmer's induction ceremony at the University of Chattanooga and two pieces of correspondence addressed to Palmer.
The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga portrait photographs series consists of 26 alphabetical files, each containing portrait photographs of individuals affiliated with the University, sorted by surname. The materials in this series date from approximately 1886 to 1990. In each file there are some portraits which are not labeled and the identity of the subject is unknown. The vast majority of photographs in this series are black and white.
University of Tennessee System, University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College merger records
This series contains legal documents, charters, correspondence, newspaper clippings, and other records relating to the merger of the University of Tennessee System, the University of Chattanooga, and Chattanooga City College, dating from 1968 to 1976.
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 4
- College presidents 3
- College trustees 3
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Higher education and state 1
- Law schools 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1 ∧ less
- University of Chattanooga. Board of Trustees 2
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 2
- Brown, Arlo Ayers (1883-1961) 1
- Chattanooga City College 1
- Chattanooga University 1