Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 12
This collection contains a first aid military medical kit made by Bauer & Black from 1916.
This collection contains photographs taken by Bryant Beames of Cravens House, Civil War artifacts, clothing pieces and various paper artifacts, circa 1863 to 1950.
This collection contains correspondence, photographs, and printed ephemera related to Bullard's military service during World War I under the command of President Harry S. Truman. The materials are primarily dated from 1945 to 1978. The collection also documents reunions of the United States Army 129th Field Artillery Division, Battery D with photographs and printed ephemera.
This collection contains a canteen and cup manufactured in the United States that belonged to E. G. Carroll, circa 1917 to 1918.
This collection contains a mess kit engraved with "Victory E.G.C. Nov. 11th-1918" that belonged to E. G. Carroll of CHattanooga, Tennessee from 1918.
This collection is comprised of Martin's correspondence, military records, financial records, and notepads created during his service as a Second Lieutenant in the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I. The contents of the collection date from 1917 to 1919. Included in the collection are official letters to Martin concerning his departure from service and his promotion to Second Lieutenant in the American Expeditionary Forces during World War I.
This collection contains a collapsible and portable metal military field seat probably used during World War I.
This collection contains a khaki colored military canvas belt potentially from World War I.
This collection contains household items, toiletries and paper artifacts, regarding CHattanooga, Tennessee and other locations circa 1890 to 1989.
- Collection Area
- Chattanooga History Collections 10
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 2
- Belts (Clothing) -- Military 2
- Canteens (Beverage containers) -- Military 1
- Children's clothing 1
- Folding chairs -- Military 1
- Helmets -- Military 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- History -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga -- Pictorial works 1
- Hygiene 1
- Medical instruments and apparatus 1
- Mess kits 1
- Toilet paraphernalia 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women's clothing 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- France 1 ∧ less
- Carroll, E. G. (Edward Grady), 1879-1955 2
- Bauer & Black (Firm) 1
- Bullard, John H. 1
- Camp Dix (N.J.) 1
- Camp Gordon (DeKalb County, Ga.) 1