Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Collection — Box: MS-051 001
Scope and Contents This collection contains letters, postcards, and photographs regarding the lives of the pen pals ranging from 1924 to 1985. The letters, which were regularly written mostly in French by the pen pals until Jeanne's death in 1985, document several major historic events and people, including Charles Lindbergh's visit to France and World War II. Additionally, the correspondence captures the daily lives of two women living in the 20th century.
Scope and Contents This collection contains two long, cream colored Perrin's La Mure leather gloves made by Gant Perrin in France, circa 1900-1940.
Dates: circa 1900-1950
Found in: Chattanooga History Collections
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains twelve French posters regarding the Great War circa 1914 to 1918.
- Language: French X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Special Collections 2
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- France -- Social life and customs -- 20th century 1
- Gloves 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Economic & industrial aspects -- France 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- France 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Posters 1