Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This series documents the activities of LeRoy A. Martin, president of the University of Chattanooga from 1959 through 1966. The dates of the files within this collection range from 1944-1969, though the bulk of the files relate to LeRoy A. Martin's years as the president of the University of Chattanooga. He employed an alphabetical filing system using alphabetical office files which include a wide range of subjects and document types, including correspondence, reports, schedules, leaflets,...
Dates: 1948 October 4-1969 July 30
Scope and Contents This collection contains oil on canvas paintings of thirteen of the presidents and chancellors of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga and its predecessor institutions.
- Subject: College presidents X
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 1
- English 1
- No linguistic content; Not applicable 1
- Chattanooga University 1
- Grant University 1
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- University of Chattanooga 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga 1