Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Contents This collection contains an oral history interview with Charlie Mae Hurt conducted at Glenwood Recreation Center by Marie Bourassa on 2010 October 27 regarding Hurt's life in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the desegregation of schools, and other subjects.
Found in: Chattanooga History Collections
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains legal documents, briefs, court transcripts, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and plans created by the Board of Education in Chattanooga, Tennessee as well as the 25-year public school desegregation court case, Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga. The contents of the collection range from 1953 to 1986.
Found in: Special Collections
- Subject: Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga X
- Special Collections 1
- Chattanooga History Collections 1
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Public Schools (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.). Board of Education 1
- Hamilton County/Chattanooga Public Schools (Hamilton County, Tenn.) 1
- Hurt, Charlie Mae 1
- Witt, Raymond B., 1915-2000 1 ∧ less