Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This series contains records of the Black Student Alliance as well as records of the Black History Month Planning Committee, a group that formed every year to assist with programming events for Black History Month celebrations at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most materials in this series date from 1970 to the early 1990s.
This series contains yearbooks, membership records, meeting minutes, newspaper clippings, memorandums, and other materials created by the Women's Club from 1947 to 1989.
- Subject: Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. X
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- College students, Black 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Universities and Colleges -- United States -- Faculty 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Alpha Society 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Black Student Alliance 1