- the subject contains Religion
- or the subject contains Church
- or the subject contains "Religious life and customs"
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
This series contains founding legal documents, administrative and financial records, newspaper clippings and other materials pertaining to both the Chattanooga and Athens campuses of Grant University from 1889 to 1907.
This series contains a grade book, faculty meeting minutes, a faculty roster for the School fo Theology dating from 1890 to 1910. It also contains speech notes on the history of the School of Theology titled "The School of Theology in Grant University and The University of Chattanooga" by Roy L. Howard, presented at the meeting of the Southeastern Jurisdiction Historical Society at Tennessee Wesleyan College, 2008 July 9.
- Subject: Christian universities and colleges -- United States X
- Methodist Episcopal Church -- History 3
- Education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 1
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 2
- Chattanooga University 1
- Grant University 1
- Lewis, Edward S., 1855-1934 1
- Spence, John F., 1828-1912 1