- the subject contains Segregation
- or the subject contains "Civil rights movements"
- or the subject contains "Black Power"
- or the subject contains "Social justice"
- or the subject contains "Gun control"
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
This series contains records of the Black Student Alliance as well as records of the Black History Month Planning Committee, a group that formed every year to assist with programming events for Black History Month celebrations at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Most materials in this series date from 1970 to the early 1990s.
This series contains the papers of William H. Masterson, president of University of Chattanooga and chancellor of University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Arranged in office files, loosely alphabetical by subject or person of interest, the materials in this collection include memorandums, correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, and other records pertaining to the administration of the university from 1966 to 1973.
- Collection Area: University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives X
- College presidents 2
- College students -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 2
- Segregation in higher education -- United States 2
- Christian universities and colleges -- United States 1
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States -- History -- 20th century 1
- College students, Black 1
- Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Methodist Episcopal Church 1
- Segregation in education -- Law and legislation 1
- Segregation in education -- Tennessee -- Chattanooga 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- Societies, etc. 1 ∧ less
- Chattanooga University 1
- Freedmen's Aid and Southern Education Society 1
- Lewis, Edward S., 1855-1934 1
- Martin, LeRoy A. (LeRoy Albert) 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1