- the subject contains Segregation
- or the subject contains "Civil rights movements"
- or the subject contains "Black Power"
- or the subject contains "Social justice"
- or the subject contains "Gun control"
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Raymond B. Witt papers
This collection contains legal documents, briefs, court transcripts, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and plans created by the Board of Education in Chattanooga, Tennessee, as well as the 25-year public school desegregation court case Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga. The contents of the collection range from 1953 to 1986.
William H. Masterson papers
This series contains the papers of William H. Masterson, president of University of Chattanooga and chancellor of University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. Arranged in office files, loosely alphabetical by subject or person of interest, the materials in this collection include memorandums, correspondence, publications, newspaper clippings, and other records pertaining to the administration of the university from 1966 to 1973.
- Subject: Segregation in education -- Law and legislation X
- Collection Area
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Manuscript Collections 1
- University of Tennessee at Chattanooga Archives 1
- Black power -- United States 1
- Black power -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Civil rights movements 1
- College presidents 1
- Education -- Tennessee 1
- Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga 1
- Social justice -- United States 1
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 1
- Universities and colleges -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Board of Education (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Chattanooga Public Schools (Chattanooga, Tenn.) 1
- Hamilton County (Tenn.). Board of Education 1
- Hamilton County/Chattanooga Public Schools (Hamilton County, Tenn.) 1
- Masterson, William H. (William Henry, 1914-1983) 1
- Witt, Raymond B., 1915-2000 1 ∧ less