- the subject contains Segregation
- or the subject contains "Civil rights movements"
- or the subject contains "Black Power"
- or the subject contains "Social justice"
- or the subject contains "Gun control"
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Collection — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents This collection contains legal documents, briefs, court transcripts, correspondence, memoranda, reports, and plans created by the Board of Education in Chattanooga, Tennessee as well as the 25-year public school desegregation court case, Mapp v. Board of Education of Chattanooga. The contents of the collection range from 1953 to 1986.
Scope and Contents This collection contains interviews regarding the history of women in Chattanooga, Tennessee recorded in 2016. The interviews document a wide breadth of local history ranging from race relations and education to women in the workforce and family life.
- Subject: Social justice -- United States X